Defect Dekaron private server

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gaga (too short topic name without this)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaga

PostSubject: Gaga (too short topic name without this)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:00 pm

I just joined after I've seen a nice video on youtube, even got a real fast answer there so I decided to give a bit attention to this server. For now looks pretty nice, I know it's at it's start but with a good staff you might get pretty good.
I'm Dario. 17, played Elite Kingdoms for over 2 years atm I'm playing official Dekaron again.
Why Gaga? I'm a huge fan and a fkin free bitch. My segnale name on EK is GaGaMonster everybody called me Gaga so I'm Gaga in dekaron ^^.
Sleep Cya around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[OWNER]Defect
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaga (too short topic name without this)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Funny avatar you got there man Rofl
Middle finger ? XD i gotta make a new smile in forums showing middle finger ahaha Very Happy

Well ... welcome to Defect dekaron ! You can download the client right now and server is 24/7! ^.^

PostSubject: Re: Gaga (too short topic name without this)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Gotta love her!
Downloading Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{MOD}daywyz

PostSubject: Re: Gaga (too short topic name without this)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Gaga... And why do you like her? Is it a magic? scratch
Back to top Go down
Gaga

PostSubject: Re: Gaga (too short topic name without this)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:44 pm

{MOD}daywyz wrote:
Gaga... And why do you like her? Is it a magic? scratch

I love to share this.
I woke up one day (surprise) and went to the living room, turned on tv on MTV and there she was, GaGa with Poker Face playing, first thought was. OMFG another talentless bitch with wtf gray hair?? I switched to another channel. Next day, again Poker Face, i said ok let's see what she got, and I thought that the song is pretty catchy. I downloaded it and I didn't stop listening to it since that day, i still listen to it daily. I started following her and now I know each of her interviews, each song, everything. I went to her concert on the 5th of November. Yes she is pure magic, talented magic whore. Love her.
Back to top Go down
[OWNER]Defect
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaga (too short topic name without this)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Shes not better than Uchiha Madara ! lol!

PostSubject: Re: Gaga (too short topic name without this)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Face palm geek
Back to top Go down
{MOD}daywyz

PostSubject: Re: Gaga (too short topic name without this)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:00 pm

-_-Limp Bizkit-_- are t' best cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaga (too short topic name without this)   

Back to top Go down

Gaga (too short topic name without this)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defect Dekaron :: DefectDekaron :: Information about yourself-
Jump to: